Latest News form CPC Link

Requirements for UK commercial drivers driving abroad from 29 March 2019

Published on: Jan 23 2019 at 05:27 PM

From 28 March 2019, commercial drivers from the UK will need extra documentation to drive in the EU and EEA.


This includes registering certain trailers with the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) and carrying a trailer registration certificate.


In the event that the UK leaves the EU without a deal, UK commercial drivers may also need an international driving permit (IDP) to drive in the EU and EEA.


To read more CLICK HERE






Older news